Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Welcome

Hello everyone. Welcome to November Blessings. 
I wanted to start this blog to share the positive aspects of life as much as possible. 
We all go through rough times in our lives. We all face issues as adults and even as teens and younger.

Last year I wrote a book, that will most likely never be published. I also started to write another one which I titled November Blessings, which again will never come to be. So instead I started this blog to share with you. 

I will do my best to post positive, uplifting, encouraging posts to help us all get through the days we face. 

Feel free to add your comments. Together we can help each other through encouraging words of just knowing that someone is there for you in thoughts and prayer.  

Til next time - Keep a smile in your heart. 

Phyllis 

 For today - 4/17/13
GOTTA RUN.....
 




So many times we feel rushed. Our list of things to do and get done grows from sunrise to sunset. We write a list to keep track of it all and cross off what we get done. Problem is we keep adding to the list as we go. If we are luck we add to the list as we have already done the extra things so at the end of the day everything is checked off and we can sit and relax. 

Oh, wait....Sit?  Relax?  Who has time?  Our lives are too full. Whether you are a single person, living on your own, or a single parent, or a big family with a house full of children, I am sure you often feel there are just not enough hours in the day. 

Now is the time to take a deep breath. Look around at all that surrounds you. The chaos or the quiet, whatever it happens to be at the moment. And smile. 
Yes, smile. You have just taken a brief moment to do nothing.  Be thankful for that moment. 

As you get to know me, you will find I seldom sit and do nothing. If I'm doing nothing it's because I'm asleep. Relax? I don't know what that word really means. But as time goes on here at the blog I hope to find it along with you. Together we will find time to sit, relax, enjoy and count our blessings. 

Until next time (because now I have to get going)..... Keep a smile in your heart. ☺♥

Phyllis
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment